Building Process Key Stages.
At Property Solutions & Development, we believe that communication is the key element to the success of any project. Working closely with you, our experts will co-ordinate a tailor made building process plan that takes the stress out of building and makes it an enjoyable experience.
- Initial site/home visit to ascertain your requirements and whether an architect will be needed.
- We can recommend an architect or work alongside one suggested by you.
- Planning permission (if needed) is applied for.
- Once planning has been granted, your architect will provide a full set of working drawings for building control.
- Once building control has given permission to build, we provide a quotation calculated by our quantity surveyor from your finalised drawings.
- If our tender is acceptable, we arrange another site/home visit to discuss start dates, schedule of work and payment structure.
- A commencement date is agreed and an initial site visit with a building officer is arranged.
- We liaise with building control throughout, arranging site visits.
- The project manager is always on hand to keep you updated on progress.
- At the end of the project, building control are informed and a final site visit is arranged. Once they are happy with the work a completion certificate is issued.